Ocala Personal Injury Lawyer
Central Florida Injury Lawyer Representing Injury Victims
with Passion & Compassion
Marianne Howanitz, P.A. is an Ocala personal injury law practice representing victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, dangerous premises and products, dog bites, and more—in any way an individual can be harmed by the carelessness, recklessness, or wrongdoing of another, we can help. We also offer legal support and guidance to parents of injured children, as well as those who have lost a family member in a tragic accident. For us, no case is too extreme or too inconsequential when people’s lives have been affected.
Perhaps nowhere is it more apparent than in the field of personal injury law that life does not come with guarantees.
Circumstances can change in the blink of an eye. One person’s careless move or bad decision—even a momentary lapse—can literally and figuratively impact the life of another. In turn, when someone is hurt in a car crash or another type of accident, the injuries suffered by that single person can affect numerous people, including his or her spouse, children, parents, friends, and employer. The first link in this sad chain of events—the truck driver who decided to get back on the road after only two hours of sleep, the property manager who never fixed that broken step—should be held accountable.
- We help car accident injury victims in all matters, including uninsured motorist coverage, drunk driving accidents, and rear-end collisions.
- Marianne Howanitz knows how to represent victims of truck accidents. She understands the complexity in prosecuting large truck crash cases. These cases involve complex Federal and state regulations and may have many more responsible parties than just the truck driver or the trucking company.
- We are strong advocates for Florida motorcyclists, understanding that to obtain maximum compensation for victims of motorcycle accidents, we must overcome the bias that motorcyclists are unsafe drivers.
- Pedestrians are extremely vulnerable to serious injuries. After pedestrian accidents, we help victims recover from vehicle owners, drivers, and their own auto insurance policies.
- Suddenly losing a loved one in an accident is something most of us wouldn’t wish on our worst enemy. Ms. Howanitz helps grieving family members pick up the pieces after a wrongful death.
When you are involved in an accident, you didn’t ask to be involved in an accident. Someone else’s choices or actions crossed into your orbit, throwing your life off its axis through no fault of your own.
- Ms. Howanitz handles all types of premises liability matters, from slip and fall accidents to cases involving faulty building design, improper maintenance, lax security, and more.
- Dangerous and defective products injure people every day. We hold designers, manufacturers, retailers, and other responsible parties liable for putting dangerous products into the marketplace.
- From experience, we know dog bites and vicious animal attacks are some of the most traumatic personal injuries a person can sustain. We work tirelessly to hold owners accountable for their animals.
- Children are naturally curious about the world around them. Adults are responsible for protecting children from harm such curiosity may cause. We hold negligent adults responsible for injuries to children.
We are very sensitive and compassionate to our clients’ individual needs, and we’ll go to the ends of the earth to give you the help you need. In prosecuting claims, however, we are the consummate professionals. We give the insurance companies every opportunity to do the right thing, but if they don’t, it’s across the street to the courthouse we go. Ms. Howanitz is a very experienced trial attorney who is not afraid to argue her clients’ cases in court. Even when we do not go to trial, her reputation as a skilled and dynamic litigator helps achieve better settlements for our clients.
You have nothing to lose by telling your story, but you do have justice, compensation, and a strong legal advocate to gain.
Hiring a personal injury attorney can mean the difference between receiving just compensation for the harms you have suffered or being victimized again by wrongdoers who refuse to accept responsibility for their actions, and by their insurance companies who deny, delay, and vigorously defend all claims. With Marianne Howanitz, P.A. on your side, telling your story, you will never be made to feel like a victim again. No one takes advantage of our clients without being taken to task. Your first consultation with us—at our office in Ocala or at your home or hospital room—is free of charge, and you pay no attorney’s fees until we win or settle your case.