Good Times Gone Bad
I know that I am looking forward to a great vacation with my family this summer, are you? Even when we don’t go anywhere there are lots of things to do in my neck of the woods here in Ocala, FL. Or, lots of ways to get injured, if you look at it with my world view as an accident and injury attorney!
In the past we have represented clients with injuries from the following accidents over the summer:
- Personal watercraft, jet-ski, and water ski accidents.
- Boating and cruise ship accidents.
- Scuba diving and parasailing accidents.
- Swimming pool and spa drowning accidents and slip and fall accidents.
- Hotels escalator and elevator accidents and slip and fall accidents.
- Injuries due to violence caused by negligent security or inadequate security.
- Acts of crime leading to injuries including sexual assaults and assault and battery.
- Rented vehicle crashes, car accidents, bus and public transportation accidents.
- Amusement park, theme park ride and attraction equipment failure or maintenance accidents.
- Negligent hiring and employee training.
Business owners, hotel owners, rental companies, and theme parks owners who cater to vacationers have a responsibility to do more than just open their doors for business. They must provide reasonably safe premises, protection from dangers, and adequate warnings about hazards. Rental equipment and machinery must function properly.
These types of accidents really require a good personal injury attorney to make sure that you recover your health, finances and life back again. And remember, call one quickly, as evidence is likely to “disappear” while you deal with your injuries!
YOUR #accidentandinjury attorney Marianne