Close Menu
Ocala Car & Auto Accident Lawyer

Schedule a Free Consultation | NO RECOVERY - NO FEE !

352-512-0444
Ocala Auto Accident Lawyer > Video FAQs > Car Accident Video FAQs > What are PIP benefits and what does it pay for?

What are PIP benefits and what does it pay for?

PIP benefits are benefits that are provided through PIP insurance. That is Personal Injury Protection insurance. That is insurance that is required in the state of Florida if you own a car. Now personal injury benefits are paid regardless of fault, whether you caused the accident and are injured or somebody else injures you, they are the primary source to pay your medical bills and your lost wages. There’s a $10,000 limit on PIP and some policies have different deductibles, but generally it will pay 80% of your medical expenses, you’re responsible for the other 20%, and it will pay 60% of your lost wages.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus

© 2017 - 2018 Marianne Howanitz, PA, Attorney at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.